Saturday, April 25, 2015

Our Earth, Our World

Hello everyone, Vicky here today. Now I have been extremely busy this week & apart from my DT cards going on my blogs, some being scheduled I've not had the time for my laptop & internet.
So although I knew Becky used a certain stamp.........I've just seen Diana also used it lol. Well great minds think alike..........but in all honesty it was the perfect image to use for us Magnolia lovers & I dont have time to make another one I'm afraid.......

So here is again Earth Tilda..........however she does have a friend with her ;-)
I've used the gorgeous Maja Design 'Nyhavn Limited Edition', I've used a XXL Spellbinder die for the top layer. As always all papers have been stitched.

I've added 2 lots of beautiful lace, Sandy stocks the most gorgeous lace & I'm always stuck for choice to which one use.
I've also used a Magnolia Postage stamp & stamped on the paper. You can also see I've added a Bark Star...........love the shabby stars & hearts, they can be used for so many occasions.
Ok so I've used my new Earth Tilda & beside her I also placed Puppy Love Wiola. Both have been painted with distress ink refills & markers.
I also used the Magnolia Postage stamp on the image too & inked the edge with Pumice Stone & machine stitched around the edge.

Sandy has got lots of new flowers, Pomegranate Apples & berries from WOC, OMGoodness they really are so so gorgeous. The larger flower in the centre is also one of the new 'Magnolia' flowers, in front some Pomegranate Apples & just peeking out behind is the new Beaded Berry Stamen...........lush!!!

Well that's it from me today, the building work is nearing the end thank goodness, although I will have lots of work to do when its finished. Cleaning the whole place for a start...........dust gets everywhere doesnt it :-( Today though we are retiling the kitchen.......

Hope you have a lovely weekend, take care.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment