Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Sentimental........

Morning everyone, Becky here today with my sentiment card. 

I have gone with this theme literally, and used a Stempelglede sentiment as the main part of my card. One of my best friends moved to New Zealand yesterday, and as I type this her and her family will still be travelling, this sentiment is perfect for her card that I'll be sending to her.


The sentiment is from the 'Follow Your Heart' collection from Stempelglede, I have used my Pan Pastels (eventually) to add some colour so it matches the papers and then used the rock candy crackle glaze, once again, this looks better in real life.


The papers are from Maja Designs Sofiero collection, and I have distressed the edges with a Tim Holtz tool.


There is still a few days left to enter Live and Love Crafts Think Pink candy, click HERE to read more and enter.

Hugs,

Becky xx


2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous story the sentiment is just perfect and the card is wonderful .Love and Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! X wishing I was your friend ha ha

    ReplyDelete