Saturday, September 6, 2014

You Are Fabulous

Hello everyone yay its the weekend, ya gotta lurve the weekends.
Ok so I'm here with this weeks theme which is Checks/Stripes, I have gone for checks. I actually made the base of this card beginning of this week but only finished it last night when I finally chose an image lol. Its usually the other way around for me lol.
I have used gorgeous Maja Design papers for this one.

I have added a beautiful resin charm which you can just see, for some reason my camera hasn't picked things up very well. On the tag there is a 'Butterfly ClipS' which are on special here right now.

A better look at the papers inside the card. For the shape I used a Go-Kretae die.

I have used a Saturated Canary image for this one, I lurve this image, She is a Little Darlings stamp called 'Puppy Luv' but I've just used one of the stamps. I coloured her with distress markers.

There is also 'Cheese Cloth' under all there somewhere lol. The tag also has a Stempelglede sentiment on it. All links to products used are below.

Well thats it for me I'm off to the gym now build some mus-kulls ;0)
Tatty bye & hope you all have a creative weekend our lovelies
mmwah hugs Vicky xxxxxxxxxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment