Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Fantasy Flower Frames

Happy Wednesday everyone, Becky here with you today with my card using the gorgeous Flower Frames from Pion Design.


On the front I have used 3 of the 4 designs on the 6x6 sheet, the 4th one is perfect for the inside of the card. The edges have all been distressed with a Tim Holtz tool and walnut stain ink.


Tilda is from the new Lost and Found collection, and has been coloured with distress markers and reinkers.


All of the products are at the end of the post, just click on the picture to go to the item in the shop.


Hugs,

Becky xx


4 comments:

  1. Sweet card, I love Shabby chic, and this card is very similar to Shabby. Charming Tilda gives me joy and good cheer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowie! This is so beautiful! And so stylish with all the grey! Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - I love the delicate grey tones!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete