Monday, August 26, 2013

Sweet Daisies

Morning Everyone,

Can't believe it's Monday already and thank goodness it's a bank holiday here in the UK.  I'm worn out painting, and no, not the usual craft kind that I like, but the hall, stairs and landing, and with all the cleaning of paintwork and tidying up afterwards I am shattered.  Second coat and then it will be all done awaiting the arrival of the new carpet.  I then have 5 doors to get painted in the week as we start the preparation in the kitchen.  A woman's work certainly is never done!

Well my DT card today uses this oh so sweet image called "Sweet Daisies" from Little Darlings Rubber Stamps. I used the Tim Holtz Distress Markers, just love using these for vintage style work.  I have added some shabby white frantage around the edges and also distressed with the walnut stain distress ink pad. Oh, I nearly forgot to tell you what the theme is that Sandy has set for us this week, oops, I certainly would have been sent to the naughty corner for sure, lol.  Well, it's "Keys".  Sandy has some fabulous keys in so many different styles, so if you haven't peeked you really should.

Before you look at my card,  I have used a soooooo new hot off the press gorgeous beyond words lace, that it isn't listed in the store yet.  I know Sandy is doing her best to try and get it listed today, so don't forget to check the store later as you won't want to miss it.  It's available in the ivory, which I have used and also in white.


 The gorgeous papers are Maja Design's latest release, Sofiero, they are all so pretty.


So here's the key I have chosen to use and there is a little sunken circle to place a bead or diamante in but I chose to add a little ickle wild orchid craft rose, aren't those two tone roses beautiful. You'll also notice to the left a Melissa Francess keyhole, sooooo cute and went perfectly with the filagree key and you can see the lace a little closer, OMG, I am so in love with it.


In the top left you will notice a Melissa Frances Butterfly and I have put a prima "SWEET" sentiment typo lightbulb, sooooooo cute, and just to the right here are some gorgeous flowers, and only a few of what Sandy now has to offer. You will see all the links in the thumbnails at the bottom of the post as usual.




Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Tracy with so many gorgeous embellishments, that really is a beautiful key charm and so are the butterfly & bulb, great little extras. Looks Beautiful.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very sweet and lovely, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwwww such a fabulous card again Tracy! I really love your colouring and also your shadows behind your image. Al those great goodies from LLC are awesome!!! Hugs, Chantal

    ReplyDelete