Friday, August 2, 2013

"LOVE" Sofiero

This week at LLC Inspiration we had an "Anything Goes" theme so I found this "LOVE" box at Michaels and covered it with the new gorgeous papers "Sofiero".  Oh such soft and feminine papers that are soooo nice to work with!!  When I covered the "LOVE" layer I distressed it all with Momento Cocoa ink. 


Side view - as you can see I added lace around the whole lid, layered up the side with a Magnolia Doohickey, a swirl die cut and handmade shabby flower covered with Frantage.  


The bouquet is built using a Magnolia Shabby chic tuelle rose available at LLC, along with some Kort & Godt white flowers, rolled flowers and some pretty white sprays.  I even snuck in a vintage image from the "Bouquet" tinted images from Grandma's Attic.


I covered some Maya wings with some gesso and the Maya heart with "Shabby Pink" Frantage with a shabby chic seam binding double bow. 


Here I took one of the clock clips and covered that with the "Shabby Pink" frantage as well.  Boy that stuff works well with metal!!  Those resin hearts from Melissa Frances are soooo pretty too!  Of course I added some Wild Orchid Crafts flowers here and there and a sweet Prima cloth flower.


 Gotta love those Kort & Godt chrysanthemums.  I just wish they came in more colors.

Well I hope you enjoyed my project and I wish you a great creative weekend!

Eulanda 
 

7 comments:

  1. This is so stunning and fabulous, love it, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous - love the LOVE all beautifully inked up!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning, I love Sofiero papers too and need more, I'll be paying a visit to the shop again very soon :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooowwww what a great creation! I love it! Hugs, Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! Love the LOVE layer and all those fab details. Thank you for the inspiration! Hugs, Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful. Just love the papers and those lovely details. Judy x

    ReplyDelete