Saturday, August 17, 2013

Brown & Pink = True.

Hey everyone, Elin here today, on a Saturday :O
Favorite color combo... oh my, choises! I would normally go with a pinky-pink card, but as you have been seeing troughout the week; My lovely teammates have done that for me <3 Gorgeous creations ladies <3. So I chose another one of my favorite combinations, which is BROWN and PINK:
Finally I found the time to play with Sofiero from Maja Design, and I really adore these papers! Here I have used the one named "Princess Margareta's garden". I have used both sides of the sheet on top of each other, and I chose a picture from Inkidos Vintage Angels sheet:
 Ain't these just to die for? I have used loads of lovely flowers from both Kort & Godt and Wild Orchild Crafts, and the cute clay heart is to be found in the LLC store:
Cheesecloth and laces are of course there, and I have used the banner on the bottom of the Maja sheet on top of my laces. The stamp is Norwegian (as always) and from Kort & Godt, saying: 
"How good it feels to have a friend like you".
 Here is a peak at the tag inside my card too. I normally don't show them on the blog, as they are plain and simple. I used a part of the design paper I have on the outside, a pearl brad and here I have used a bit of cheesecloth as ribbon ;)
That's it for now, thank you for stopping by and please take a look at the yummy crafting supplies underneath. They are all to be found in our store <3

Hugs & Kisses
Elin

6 comments:

  1. Perfect, just perfect, I love coming here and seeing these vintage cards they are so inspirational, just wish I could make one lol. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thnk you girls. And Teresa, you make the most gorgeous cards your self! Had to take a surf in you blog, and there is loads of inspiration for them magnolia lovers out there ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwwww What a gorgeous card did you make and those great details! Love it! Hugs, Chantal

    ReplyDelete