Friday, August 16, 2013

Blue and White!

The theme the girls at Live and Love Crafts are using to inspire you this week is our

FAVORITE COLOR COMBO!

It was tough to decide which favorite color combo I wanted to use because I like pink and...well pink and anything but I also LOVE blue and white with brown mixed in for a nice accent.  I would like to use it more often but it seems to be a rather difficult color to find....unless I'm looking in the wrong places.  LOL!!  BUT!!  I was in luck!!  I've used some gorgeous papers from Maja Design called "Life By The Sea" and I'm not a "nautical" person by any means but I HAD to start collecting pieces to help me use these papers.  They are so inspiring!!


This little doll is "Gone Fishing Tilda" from the new Magnolia Sea Breeze collection and I framed her using gorgeous lace called Madeleine from LLC, added a small piece of lace above the banners and used the doohickey Tilda lace die for some paper lace.  My white Magnolia flowers also have some lace mingled within and those are from LLC as well.


I used the Cloud and Flag and Spruce Twig doohickey and added a little shabby seam binding bow.  I've also used these gorgeous NEW foam flower stems and foam flower buds now available in the store.  They come in 5 different colors and the buds come in blue and white.  OH and of course I HAD to add a few gorgeous Kort and Godt rolled flowers.  


So how do you like those precious shells?!!  I soooooo can NOT mail this card.  LOL!!  Well unless I use a LOT of bubble wrap!  I've filled a Tim Holtz bottle with some bark-like pieces I had in my stash and finished off this nice arrangement with a charm called "Compass".


Thanks for visiting today and I hope you get a chance to create this weekend.  I LOVE those kind of weekends where I get to spend ALL DAY Saturday in my girl cave.  LOL!

Hugs!
Eulanda


3 comments:

  1. Oh my what a feast for a crafter's eyes. A beautiful creation and so much to see. Stunning and thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my this is stunning, so much beautiful detail I really love it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwwww What a gorgeous card did you make and those great details! Love it! Hugs, Chantal

    ReplyDelete