Thursday, June 27, 2013

The celebration goes on!

The celebration goes on!
It's LLC's birthday-week, in case you haven't noticed ;) The actual birthday was June 25th, which sadly means that the birthday candy and blog hop are over. Did you miss the lucky winners? You can find them HERE along with the Top 4 from our last challenge: "50 Shades of Lilac."

 1000 millions and billions of thanks for all the amazing comments on my card, I really appreciate  each and every one of them!<3

Now on to today's contribution, a birthday card of course!
This one I have made with my sister in mind; she's turning 40 this Summer and that calls for a special card:
In well known "Elin style"; I have punched and played with a paperbag again. :-)
  And my all time favorite paper collection "Studios of Memories" from Pion Design is once again at use;)
As you might see, I have used a picture from the lovely Vintage Garden collection, also from Pion Design. This collection has definitely grown on me... the sheet "Images 12x12" has more then one great image, and I think it's soon time to get another sheet, haha!
I have used a few stamps on my papers this time; mainly from Kort & Godt, but also some from Inkido, and the Inkido stamps can be found at the LLC store.
I keep printing off my own sentiments. I find it genius to fill up a sheet (or 10!?!) with my favorite words and sayings; I mix and play with all kind of fonts and sizes and make them suit my projects. You should try it, it's great! :D
And if you haven't noticed yet, I'm a bit hooked on pearls again.. These ones are from Inkido <3
I adore the angel charm too, with a little coat of gesso of course.
That's today's inspiration, hope you've enjoyed it.
Hugs & Kisses
Elin



8 comments:

  1. wow this is so stunning !!! hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creation Elin!!
    Your sister will be very happy with such a beautiful card!
    Wish you a nice week
    Magda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Elin, that´s just beautiful card! So vintage -I love it <3

    Hugs, Karita

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely magnificent......love it all!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Skønt posekort, med mange fine detailjer. knus morkaren.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elin, again such a beautiful creation and great details! Hugs, Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your work is beautiful! Love the image and everything!!

    Happy Crafting
    Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a really special card - what an absolute joy of a creation! And happy birthday to your sister...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete