Sunday, May 26, 2013

Vintage Garden


Hi and very welcome LLC fans! 

Today its sunday and Id (Louise) like to showcase this weeks creation. One of my absolute fav paper makers, Pion Design, just recently released an all new collection called Vintage Garden. I probably don't have to write Im sooooo in love ha? Well, Ill tell you anyways ;) As always there are so many amazing sheets to chose from so I absolutely had to have them all. Those of you that follow me probably have understood that I fancy pink and I was sooooo happy to see there is some a little more vibrant this time. 

The stamp I used is a Magnolia stamp released in the most recent christmas collection but I think she's very versatile and can be used for any occasion really. She is colored with my di pads on 300 g watercolor paper from The Langton. I have added stickles various places of Tilda with my fav Star dust. I have also used some Frantage in the color Shabby green. Its lovely, isn't it? The little banners are from the cut out sheet and so is that adorable little vintage picture I placed in the middle. The pink gingham ribbon is fairly newly stocked and its my first time using it. Thats also the case for that beyond GORGE lace with pearls!!! Oh my gawd...loooooove it! Totally shabby :) The shabby chic little cherub is an item Id like to add to ALL of my LLC cards but that would bore you so I haven't used one in a wee while, can you see I added it to the ribbon? 
If you'd like to take a closer look at what I used pls check the end of this posting as I have an Inlinkz gallery there. Just click the picture and it will take you right there. 





Im hoping you will like this weeks make :) 

Lots of love 


No comments:

Post a Comment