Saturday, May 18, 2013

Vintage Cris Cross Card

Good eve Everyone,
Sandy here, late as always on a Saturday with my card, but I hope it will have been worth the wait.
So this week we all have created something based upon this inspiration photo collage put together by DT Member Louise.These are actual pictures that Louise has taken at her home. Yeah I know; I also want to go and visit her!!!
I was inspired by the lovely colour scheme, and decided to use mainly pink and aqua, a lovely colour combo, or what do you think?

The adorable image is from Pion Design, and the papers are from Maja Design's Vintage Spring and Summer Basics Collections (as always you can find all the links at the bottom of this post).
The beautiful resin frame embellishment is from Melissa Frances.

Here's a  close up of the upper part of the card:

I edged the tag with a new gorgeous pearl lace that I have just added to the website today:
Is it pretty or is it PRETTY???

Finally some details:
That's it from me today. Please visit us again tomorrow when it's Louise's turn and I'm sure she'll have something extra special for us.

Hugz,
Sandy

5 comments:

  1. This is absolutely stunning such a cutie of an image.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. From someone who loves making criss cross cards, I absolutely love it! :o)
    It's gorgeous Sandy. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I like colour combo, resin frame embellishment, pearl lace with beads is gorgeous! Your layout with poppies is fun I bought poppies too but I never used them yet.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Breathtaking beautiful - a perfect creation. I swear, I really cannot stop watching all the adorable details - it's amazing!

    Hugs
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. How delicious... love all that shabby doily punching, and the folded structure is so cool! Wonderful embellishing as always!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete