Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Hold Tight

Hi, Becky here today with my inspirational post. This week we have the theme of travelling, this stumped me for a while, but then I remembered this stamp, Ride With Me, from Lili Of The Valley.


I've used my favourite 12x12 sheet from the new Maja Design Vintage Spring collection, the edges have been distressed with Walnut Stain.


I was just about to start assembling my card when the postie came with a package of goodies, so I got to use my new Reinette Lace and Pearl Lace too :)


I've used distress markers to colour the image in and used shabby white frantage round the image and on the metal corner. The teeny tags for the sentiment are from my stash.


My arty shot of the flowers and pins, you can also see that I've added stickles and picket fence crackle paint. The roses are from my stash. I've used a little packet to be able to add a heart tag behind the image.


Enjoy the rest of your Wednesday.

Hugs,

Becky xx





5 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous! The new goodies look lovely, in fact, all the embellishments are so beautiful.
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So delicately pretty... and what a cute image!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card!! Soft colours and embellishment are stunning!
    Hugs, Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous work, The detail is amazing, Your colouring is Fantastic...Love the soft colours & wonderful embellishments... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Becky, love all the fab embellies. xx

    ReplyDelete