Friday, October 19, 2012

Christmas card with Tilda and Inkido

Hi Everyone, 
It´s me, Karita, with a new card to share with you. 
And yes, I'm still in Christmas mood ;) 
And yes, I´m going to share some Inkido inspiration with you :)
I´ve made a Magnolia card and I´ve coloured this cute Tilda with Distress Ink Refills.
Do you think I got carried away with my embellishments... ?? ;) But what can I say.. so many beautiful embellishments and so little space... ;)
Well, I do hope you can still see the beautiful papers behind all the embellisments.. :) I used Forever Santa 6x6 No 1 from Inkido.
Here you can see those beautiful "old fashioned" papers a little closer.
 I´ve also used some Jute ribbon - Christmas red, White Pom Pom Trim from Melissa Frances and Red Poppies (currently out of stock, but new ones have been ordered and will be available next week).
I´ve always loved these beautiful Mini Paper Bags & Tags from Melissa Frances, and it was pure joy when I found these tags in my DT package - thank you Sandra :)
There´s also a cute Deer Metal Charm and Baker´s Twine; "Pink Lemonade" and "Shine Gold".

Okay, that was all from me for now. 
Please come back tomorrow to see Sandra´s beautiful Inkido inspiration :)

Have a lovely weekend everyone and take care! :)
Hugs, Karita

8 comments:

  1. I like all the embellishments you used on this card. I think it's gorgeous! :) Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so lovely karita!!! wow this is just so stunning...everything works together perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, Karita.! Love the gorgeous coloring and of course your amazing coloring. Perfect color combo! Hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hvor er det et smukt kort, jeg hæftede mig i sær ved hvor smukt du farvelægger, og ja bundpapiret er ikke så nemt at få øje på, men det er der, og det hele giver et smukt helheds indtryk. knus morkaren.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning card, so pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOw this is beautiful! I love the addition of the music! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, love the pompoms, and the music.

    ReplyDelete