Thursday, July 19, 2012

A little Giftbag

Hi guys, its me, Elin again :)
Riddersholm Design week and this is my first, and most definitely not last, meeting with these gorgeous papers from Denmark. I love working with inspiring papers like these:

 For this project I've used loads of materials from our shop, here are some of them:
Pavillion from Riddersholm Design
Huntington from Riddersholm Design
Fleamarket from Riddersholm Design
Lace "Camille", Riddersholm Design
Lace "Champagne", Riddersholm Design
Gardenia from Papercraft Scandinavia
Memo Pions from Ranger
Wooden Clothespins from Papercrafts Scandinavia
If you like what you see and would like to have some of these gorgeous materials to play with, 
take a peak in Sandra's great online store and just click yes Yes YES :D

I'll be adding some more detailed pictures in my blog,
so feel free to stop by to take a closer look,

With love


4 comments:

  1. WOW that is pretty!! I so love the tags.
    Beautiful bag :)
    Love,Mel. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just so lovely!! Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elin this is stunning, I adore the tags they are beautiful and the paper you have used is so pretty what a fabulous bag well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutly gorgeous, stylish and elegant.

    ReplyDelete